Monday, June 9, 2008

What a Weekend!!


My dad called me the other morning and had told me he saw two baby antilope being born in his pasture, when we got there that weekend the mama had left one behind. we caught the one for a bit then decided to let it go just in case the mama came back for it. mom and dad have been watching for it closely and will be taking care of it if she dosnt come back. he was so cute! Boden loved it and was making the crying sounds it was making. what a life we live! I just want to thank mom and dad for giving us the oportunity to have moments like these. living down in the valley for a short time made me realize what a great childhood i had growing up in the mountains. this kind of life was the everyday for us when we were younger, the archery tournaments, fishing and camping trips, 4wheeler rides, riding our bikes to petes flume, and swimming in emels pond. every day was an adventure. so thanks mom and dad!!

7 comments:

The Chan Clan said...

WOW!!! That is so great! I totally agree about hoping to give your children the same childhood you had. The valley is great, but just not the same is it? And I loved all of the pics, Boden is getting so BIG! He looks like a little boy, what a cutie!

Colton said...

It looks delicious, I hope that it hangs around until it is full grown. Barbecue time!

Just kidding. I don't like to eat things that have names. I still will, though.

Deb said...

Taff,
We miss you guys! What fun you guys have been having! Porter is the same way...wants to be doing everything we are. Bo is the man!

Liz said...

Found your blog through Amanda's. What a great place you guys are living at. Boden is soo stinking cute!!
May I add you to my blog?
We miss you guys in the ward.

Matt and Crystal Belshe said...

Hi Taffee, I was looking through peoples blogs and i came across your. I just wanted to tell u, u have a beautiful family.
Crystal Belshe

Blackham Family said...

WE MISS YOU.. Boden is getting so big. My kids had a ball up there with your family. We seriously considered moving away from the city. Keep in touch

Erika said...

Hey Taffee, just wanted to say hi. Found your blog by clicking through so many. Boden is getting so big and soooo cute. Yeah I loved growing up in the mountains. We had so much fun. We are very blessed. That is so neat being able to see that baby antalope. I'll prob see you when Ram's has her baby. I'm sooooo excited. I can't picture my baby brother being a dad. Its so crazy! I'll link you on my blog so we can keep in touch. Tell your fam hi. I miss home and everyone.
Love ya,
Erika