Sunday, March 30, 2008

Toilet Turtle


So we were helping our friends Molly and Ryland Chan move into their beautiful new home one day and i set out some toys for boden while i brought in some boxes. 5 min later i came into check on him and he had made his way to their bathroom. all the water was stomped out already and how he got up there i don't know. so i sat him in the tub and ran to yell for molly before i could do so he had figured out the faucet in the tub and was drenching the rest of his body that the toilet didn't soak already. just another day in Paradise.

2 comments:

Colton said...

HA! Last I heard, Taffee was pregnant, now you have a little person running around and playing in the toilet! My, how times flies.

I'm glad that you started a blog; Taffee chastised me for not visiting y'all at Roosevelt, and then she disappeared without so much as an e-mail address for me to defend myself!

SO....I didn't even know that you were at Roosevelt! I certainly would have loved to visit! Although we do live in 2008, so...cellphones? Anyway...its good to hear from you. We are thinking about going back to Rosie this weekend.

Gina Lee said...

Okay so you dont really know me, but I know of you! haha. I am Gina Lee (married to Kameron Lee) and I have been hearing all about your triathlon from Kacy and Ramsey. Good Luck by the way. I stumbled across your blog from Josh and Meagan's, and I just wanted to tell you that your little boy is adorable. And that this story is hilarious. I think every mom that has a boy has had very similar days...I know I have had quite a few myself, with my little stinker. Even though they are mischevious, you wouldnt want them any other way! =)